Lashes for Liner Bond System – Natural
Set of False Lashes
Natural lashes to be used with MCoBEAUTY'S glue-free, magnet-free LINER BOND EYELINER & LASH KIT.
WHAT IS IT?
Replacement set of Natural False Lashes, designed to be used with our Lash Bond Eyeliner & Lash Kit.
Includes one set of false lashes.
WHAT IT DOES?
- Natural, fluttery lashes that easily apply without the need for messy glue or magnets
- When used in conjunction with the MCoBeauty LASH BOND EYELINER, the lashes adhere easily to the black adhesive liner and feel so comfortable and lightweight you'll forget your even wearing them!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Lashes adhere instantly to the liner, no glue required
- Light-as-feather lashes make you forget you’re wearing falsies!
- Synthetic lashes are vegan & cruelty-free
- Lashes are trimmable, so you can easily customise to your eye shape and size
- Reusable for up to 10 wears
HOW TO USE IT
Measure lashes against your eyelid and trim if required.
Apply the MCoBeauty LINER BOND as you would apply your eyeliner.
Using your fingers or lash applicator, apply the lashes to the LINER BOND and press firmly into place.
LASH BOND EYELINER INGREDIENTS: Styrene acrylate copolymer, Aqua, 1, 2-Propanediol, Polyvinyl alcohol, CI77266/black 2, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol/Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Octanol/ethyl Ethyl Glycerol.
LASHES: 100% sythentic
USE IT WITH
These lashes look beautiful. I wasn't one for wearing false lashes before, now I'd pick these over mascara. I love them, even more so because they're vegan! ❤ The only problem is, is that they don't always stay on...the glue comes off when you remove them from the packet. I bought an additional liner bond (clear) as I don't need to use eye-liner anymore with the look the lashes give, yet they still aren't the most secure?....it would be nice to be able to get a few wears out of the set before replacing them. Other than that, I love them.
Doesn't stay on
I bought it as I wanted to try this instead of my magnetic lashes. Glue on they eyeliner is not very strong and eyelashes start coming off after just 30 min. They look nice but I will not buy again
I didn’t know you needed a liner to attach them, so I haven’t been able to use them.