Instant Brows Pencil
Light Brown Eyebrow Pencil With Spoolie
Transform barely-there brows into full, natural-looking arches with our INSTANT BROWS PENCIL.
WHAT IS IT?
A slanted brow pencil with a unique wax formula to shape and fill brows with precision.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Adds density, colour and shape in a streamlined tool
- Unique wax formula delivers long-lasting formula and light hold
- Slanted tip allows for foolproof and quick application
- Allows you to build up colour density to the desired depth
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Slanted tip for natural, easy application
- Retractable brow pencil design means no need to sharpen
- Long-hold and long-wear wax formula
HOW TO USE IT
1. Use the brow pencil to fill in sparse eyebrow areas with short, hair-like strokes.
2. Sketch in the same direction your brow hair naturally grows.
3. Use grooming brow brush to blend for a natural finish.
Candelilla Wax, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carnauba Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum, Phenoxyethanol.
USE IT WITH
Breaks very easily terrible product
My first one was great, started to break off towards the end, so I purchased a new one, very poor quality breaks every time I use it
I have been using this product for more than a year. I draw my brows on every day. I’m onto my 3rd pencil. Easy to use - the slant makes application easy. The pencil remains supple to the very end. The light colour is fabulous for my colouring, and my now grey locks.
Awesome quality product. So quick and easy to use!
So easy to use and love that there’s a brush on the end, most times, I tend to have 2 different tools for my brows
So I purchased this brow pencil when it was first released, and am always super careful with all of my pencils. As we all know dropping them can cause them to brake inside. Sadly my pencil seems to have been broken throughout, or the product may be too soft as I find it continually brakes when trying to sharpen. Overall I love this for my brows great colour for me with my blonde hair, just wish it would last/sharpen better. I am looking forward to trying more products in the coming months.