Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Face Serum
Instantly hydrates and plumps skin for that lit-from-within glow!
WHAT IS IT?
This serum is like a tall drink of water for your skin! Full of skin-loving power ingredients including hyaluronic acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3), vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum and hibiscus extract help retain moisture and promote firmness, leaving skin feeling hydrated and plump.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Intensely boosts hydration and skin brightness
- Packed with hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, niacinamide, vitamin E, and hibiscus extract
- Increases the skin’s natural collagen production
- Protect against aging free radical damage
- Vitamin E heals inflammation, protects against ageing environmental stressors
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Skin feels firmer, brighter and more radiant
- Numerous anti-aging ingredients target fine lines and wrinkles
- Ultimate hydration boost for dry or dehydrated skin
- Protects against sun damage, pollution & environmental stressors
HOW TO USE IT
Apply 1-2 drops to clean skin, then massage gently, focusing on any areas in need of extra hydration.
Follow with the MCoBeauty Hydrating Day & Night Face Moisturiser.
- Hibiscus Extract
- Source of Vitamin C
- Encourages collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Boosts hydration
- Aids in protecting the skin barrier
- Kakadu Plum
- Rich source of Vitamin C
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
Aqua, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Erythritol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Leaf/Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, CI 17200, Geraniol, Linalool.
How often can I use this product?
Our Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C Serum is suitable for everyday use, both morning and night.
Layer underneath your moisturiser during the day for the perfect hydrated makeup base, then use again at night to intensely plump skin, promoting its natural repairing functions and to stimulate collagen production while you sleep.
I have sensitive skin. Is this product right for me?
Absolutely. This serum is perfect for sensitive skin and is suitable for use both morning and night.
The hero ingredients in the serum are niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E, which are all science-backed ingredients proven to transform skin without irritation.
This serum is safe to integrate immediately into your routine and use once or twice a day.
I already have a serum in my skincare routine. How do I also integrate this serum into my day?
As a general rule, your serums and oils should be applied in the order of thinnest to thickest. We recommend applying our Hydrating Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Serum first, then following with your other serums.
If you like to use an oil in your routine, apply this serum first, then follow with your oil, then moisturiser.