UltraStay Flawless Foundation
An ultra-matte full-coverage foundation packed full of skin-loving ingredients.
WHAT IS IT?
The MCoBeauty ULTRASTAY FLAWLESS FOUNDATION is a full coverage liquid foundation with a natural matte finish that offers buildable coverage that won't cake, fade or rub off. With ingredients like Chamomile and Gingseng Root Extract, skin feels nourished and revitalised.
Use our shade-matching table to find your perfect match.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Delivers a medium to full buildable coverage that enhances your natural complexion
- Long-wearing formula lasts throughout the day
- Refines and masks imperfections to give a smooth and flawless appearance
- Rich in antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin
- Controls oil and shine for up to 24 hours
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Long-wear formula delivers a flawless, airbrushed result
- Buildable coverage
- Controls oil and shine
- Suitable for all skin types
HOW TO USE IT
Apply with fingertips, brush or sponge, building coverage in light layers. For best results, we recommend applying our Hydrating Face Primer before foundation.
- Ginseng Root Extract
- Brightens and revitalises
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract
- Rich in antioxidants
- Calendula Flower Extract
- Boosts radiance
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Stearate,Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Is there SPF in this product?
No, our foundations do not contain SPF. Dermatologists and skin experts recommend wearing a stand alone SPF product everyday to protect the skin against sun damage, in order to prevent the likelihood of skin cancers and sun-related aging of the skin.