Foot Pumice Stone
Get baby soft, smooth feet in an instant!
WHAT IS IT?
A gentle yet effective foot exfoliating sponge that easily buffs away dead and rough skin, delivering silky smooth results better than a professional pedicure!
WHAT IT DOES:
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Gently buffs away dry, flaky skin
- Softens and smooths feet
- Removes corns and calluses
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Gentle but firm
- Easy to use in the shower or bath
- Mimics professional salon pedicure results
- Leaves feet feeling silky soft and smooth
HOW TO USE IT
Submerge the Foot Pumice Stone into warm water.
Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes to soften the skin.
Gently rub the sponge against a bar of soap, ensuring the soap is properly rubbed into the sponge before use.
Then buff the sponge gently but firmly against the corn, callous or rough skin.
USE IT WITH
A pumice stone is a light yet abrasive stone used to remove dry, dead skin and also corns and calluses.
Pumice stones are used on the feet because they gently yet effectively remove unwanted dry, dead skin cells and also help reduce often painful calluses and corns.
They are easy to use in the bath or shower and don't involve any of the unpleasant exfoliation involved with traditional exfolating foot peels or gloves.
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to use our Foot Pumice Stone:
1. Submerge the Foot Pumice Stone into warm water.
2. Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes to soften the skin.
3. Gently rub the sponge against a bar of soap, ensuring the soap is properly rubbed into the sponge before use.
4. Then buff the sponge gently but firmly against the corn, callous or rough skin.
You can clean a pumice stone by soaking in boiling hot water for five minutes. Allow it to air dry away from wet or damp areas.
Over time, your Foot Pumice Stone will wear down and become too smooth to be effective. If your Foot Pumice Stone becomes too small or too soft, it means it's time to replace it.
Works well but has a bad smell
The pumice works well, although it does flake and crumble away as you use it. And it emits a terrible eggy smell which makes it much less enjoyable to use.
Good pumice stone, minus one star because it is a bit crumbly, tiny bits break off in the shower. It is effective though and does it's job well.