Brow Stroke Feathering Brow Pen
Felt Tip Inky Eyebrow Pen
Create natural-looking brows with ultimate precision using MCoBEAUTY'S BROW STROKE PEN.
WHAT IS IT?
An ultra-fine brush tip pen that allows you to create fuller, natural-looking feathered eyebrows.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Instantly fake your way to bigger brows with just few simple strokes
- Ultra-fine tip effortlessly fills in sparse brows, balances uneven brows or simply creates a fuller, fluffier looking brow
- Hair-like strokes create a sheer buildable colour
- Lightweight, ink formula stays put throughout the day
- Instantly adds dimension and balances uneven brows
- Precise brush tip for hair-like strokes
- Long-lasting, lightweight formula
HOW TO USE IT
1. Shake pen to activate formula.
2. Holding the pen at a downwards angle, gently create hair-like strokes along the brow, filling in any gaps.
3. Allow to dry.
4. For fuller-looking brows, finish off your look with our MAGIC BROWS tinted microfibre gel.
Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
USE IT WITH
Brow Feathering Pen
If you want a very natural effect,this brow pen is fantastic. I chose the blond colour as I do not like a harsh look at my age. I first bought it from Woolworth but they don’t seem to stock it anymore. I was pleased to find it online and the price was so reasonable I bought 3,in case it went out of production.
A staple in my Makeup Artist Pro Kit
I love this product and it is part of my personal and professional kits. I have tried many other products from Loreal and Revlon and their tips are both too thick and dirty easier making it less effective to get a clean finish. My brows are very fine and do not have any pigment in them so I need to draw my brows on daily. I lightly pencil fill my brows in with a blonde duo brow crayon and brush out any excess product. I then use this pen to draw very fine hair line strokes over the top of my filled brows. This product dries quickly so I use a clean spooly/mascara wand to brush the product through to soften any hard lines I may create. Dependent upon the look I am going for, I may use both the blonde and dark brown pens to give a great 3D brow. I love this product and I buy many at a time as I'm scared it will be discontinued! :)
I love this product. Brought my first one about a week ago and have already purchased 2 more as back ups. It’s so worth it!!!! Definitely recommend