Foot Pumice Stone
Get baby soft, smooth feet in an instant!
WHAT IS IT?
The MCoBeauty FOOT PUMICE STONE is a gentle yet effective foot exfoliating sponge that easily buffs away dead and rough skin, delivering silky smooth results! Lightweight yet powerful, it will soften even the hardest skin on your feet. When used alongside warm soapy water and a soft moisturiser to finish the routine, your feet will feel softer than ever before.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Gently buffs away dry, flaky skin
- Softens and smooths feet
- Removes corns and calluses
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Gentle but firm
- Easy to use in the shower or bath
- Mimics professional salon pedicure results
- Leaves feet feeling silky soft and smooth
HOW TO USE IT
Submerge the Foot Pumice Stone into warm water. Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes to soften the skin. Gently rub the sponge against a bar of soap, ensuring the soap is properly rubbed into the sponge before use. Then buff the sponge gently but firmly against the corn, callous or rough skin.
What is a pumice stone?
A pumice stone is a light yet abrasive stone used to remove dry, dead skin and corns and calluses.
Why is a pumice stone used for feet?
Pumice stones are used on the feet because they gently yet effectively remove unwanted dry, dead skin cells and help reduce often painful calluses and corns.
They are easy to use in the bath or shower and don't involve any of the unpleasant exfoliation involved with traditional exfoliating foot peels or gloves.
How do I use a pumice stone on feet?
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to use our Foot Pumice Stone:
1. Submerge the Foot Pumice Stone into warm water.
2. Soak your feet in warm water for a few minutes to soften the skin.
3. Gently rub the sponge against a bar of soap, ensuring the soap is properly rubbed into the sponge before use.
4. Then buff the sponge gently but firmly against the corn, callous or rough skin.
How do I clean a pumice stone?
You can clean a pumice stone by soaking in boiling hot water for five minutes. Allow it to air dry away from wet or damp areas. Over time, your Foot Pumice Stone will wear down and become too smooth to be effective. If your Foot Pumice Stone becomes too small or too soft, it means it's time to replace it.