Double-Ended FibreLash Mascara
2-In-1, Dual-Ended Lash Extension Mascara
Increase your lash length by 3-5mm in seconds with MCoBEAUTY'S FIBRE LASH MASCARA.
WHAT IS IT?
A revolutionary 2-in-1 mascara system that applies brush-on lash fibres to add volume and extreme length to lashes.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Brush-on lash fibres adhere to freshly coated mascara to add extreme length, mimicking the look of lash extensions
- Ultra-glossy formula creates an adhesive base for brush-on fibres and locks them into place when applied as a final topcoat
- Achieve long, clump-free, voluptuous lashes without the investment and maintenance of lash extensions
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Increases lash length by 3-5mm in seconds
- Easy 3-step fibre lash mascara system for longer lashes
- Clump-free, long-wearing formula
- Safe for those who wear contact lenses
HOW TO USE
1. Apply one coat of mascara to clean lashes from base to tip, ensuring every lash is coated.
2. Immediately apply one coat of the white lash fibres to the ends of lashes (while mascara is still wet) and allow to set for approximately 20 seconds.
Note: Always look downwards while applying the lash fibres (which have a dry consistency) to avoid the small white ﬁbres falling into or irritating the eyes.
3. Finish with a second, generous coat of black masara, gently moving the brush from side to side with each stroke for maximum length and thickness.
4. For longer and thicker lashes, repeat if necessary.
Store below 30˚C. Ensure bottle caps are closed after each use. Use only as directed and discontinue use if irritation occurs. For external use only.
Mascara Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Steareth-21, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Peg-3 Sorbitan Oleate, PVP, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Lash Fibre Ingredients: Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone.
USE IT WITH
Love this the fibres really help to lengthen the lashes